Your Skype for Business Online upgrade to Teams is scheduled.
Your organization will be automatically upgraded from Skype for Business Online to Teams on
June 16, 2019.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365. As the primary communications client for call, chat, video, and meetings, it will replace Skype for Business over time.
Let Strategic SaaS Help Your Organization Upgrade to Teams!
Not only does this guide help educate the customer on how to properly secure and oversee their Teams deployment, through detailed workshops, we also include additional detailed recommendations in a guide tailored to each customer’s needs.
In addition, the guide also provides citations to official reference documentation from Microsoft for further reading and education.
Our meeting workshops cover the following Teams governance topics and considerations:
- Autonomous vs. Controlled Teams Creation
- Organizing Teams
- Teams & Channels Naming Conventions
- Messaging Policies
- External Access
- Guest Access & Prmissions
- Teams Classification Settings
- Retention & Expiration Policies
- 3rdParty External App Connectors
- Key Concepts for Teams User Training