Move to the cloud at your own pace with infrastructure services that include compute, storage, networking, security, management, and virtual desktop. Azure IaaS Benefits include:
- Increase agility with modern infrastructure that scales applications and workloads on demand.
- Improve IT efficiency with fully-managed application and database services.
- Save operational and energy costs by moving on-premises datacenters to the cloud.
- Built revenue and new business models by using built-in analytics and BI tools to gain intelligent insights.
Modernize infrastructure with Azure IaaS
Enclyne helps our customers move to the cloud at their own pace with infrastructure services that include compute, storage, networking, security, management, and virtual desktop. Including the Azure IaaS benefits Enclyne can:
- Lift and shift customers’ existing servers and workloads, including Windows and Linux.
- Increase customers’ data compute and storage capacity without building out their on-premises infrastructure.
- Provide customers with a future-ready platform for new business models.
- Give customers the ability to use advanced analytics and cognitive services, without the need for skills in data science or AI.
Pricing estimate for SMB customer infrastructure
The Azure IaaS Benefits based on Azure pricing for bringing four servers to the cloud.
1. All costs are assumptions based on estimates from the Azure Pricing calculator and are not a guarantee of pricing for purchase. Prices may change based on region, working hours, and other variables. Because prices are subject to change, please use the Azure pricing calculator for your own estimate.