Choose the right Microsoft 365 Business Subscription for your Small Business
With the Microsoft 365 Business Subscription for SMB, move to the cloud at your own pace with simple tools you’re already using, including familiar Office apps. You can:
- Work with people almost anywhere by using cloud-based Office apps.
- Stay in touch with videoconferencing, chat, and calling as well as email.
- Replace managing standalone software with a single, fully-managed platform that includes Office apps, collaboration tools, and storage.
- Add new users and features easily and cost-effectively.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic: The Business Basic license offers easy remote solutions including Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, and cloud-based versions of Office.
$5.00 user/month MSRP
Lead with Microsoft 365 Business Subscription: Business Basic to:
- Stay on top of email and calendar on any device with email hosting (50GB mailbox) & custom domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect with your teams and customers via chat, call or videoconference and collaborate.
- Access web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of file storage in the cloud per user.
- Co-author files in real time, auto-save to avoid losing progress, keep backups and recover old versions when needed.
- Create simple forms, surveys and polls.
- Automate processes, develop apps without requiring coding skills.
Microsoft 365 Business Standard: Provides more advanced capabilities, including a full suite of up-to-date cloud-based versions of Office apps, collaboration tools like version history, ability to tag co-authors, and more.
$12.50 user/month MSRP
Lead with Microsoft 365 Business Subscription: Business Standard features plus:
- Access AI-infused desktop apps in addition to web version of Office Apps.
- Install in up to 5 PCs/Macs, 5 tablets and 5 mobile devices concurrently.
- Make amazing content with Editor, Designer, Tap, Presenter Coach.
- Work together across apps with real-time co-authoring, @mentions, and Teams + Office apps integration.
- Understand changes to Office files over time with features like Version History, Shared with Me, While You Were Away.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Includes everything in Microsoft 365 Business Standard
plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.
$20.00 user/month MSRP
Lead with Microsoft 365 Business Premium for Business Standard features plus:
- Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated malware, phishing and ransomware protection.
- Control access to sensitive information using encryption, Conditional Access and self-password reset.
- Protect your data from accidental or intentional leaks by restricting copy/paste/forward, Data Loss Prevention policies.1
- Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices safe and up to date (MAM/MDM), remote wiping lost/stolen devices. Deploy Windows devices remotely with Autopilot.2
- Get visibility and manage risk of cloud apps being used across your organization.
- Provide remote access to secure Virtual Windows Desktop environments.2
(1)Windows Information Protection requires either Mobile Device Management or System Center Configuration Manager to manage settings. These products are sold separately. Active Directory makes management easier but is not required.
(2)Internet connection required.
Review all Microsoft 365 Licenses here.
Why Choose Enclyne?
10 Years of Experience
In 2009, enclyne began migrating organizations to the cloud.
Over 500 Migrations
Our team is here to help you configure licenses to fit your organizations goals.
Let our team walk you through product demonstrations.
The more the merrier. As you grow, so will the discounts you get from purchasing licenses from enclyne.
Our People are More Fun
…need I say more?
Microsoft Silver Partner
Help protect your company and data with a trusted Microsoft Silver Partner.
Support from Experts
Our team of engineers will be your first level support. No more hassle to get quick and easy support.
Easy Payment Options
Monthly invoices for licensing via QuickBooks. Payment via Credit Card, ECH, or Check.
Pick and choose a variety of licenses to support each individual end user.