The world has changed, and businesses of all sizes are looking for new ways to stay agile and enable growth—including remote or hybrid workplaces. Moving to the cloud can seem like a big step for SMB customers. You can make it easy and affordable with Microsoft 365.
- Work with people almost anywhere using always up to date cloud-based versions of Office apps.
- Stay in touch with videoconferencing, chat, and calling, as well as email.
- Replace managing standalone software with a single, fully-managed platform that includes Office apps, collaboration tools, and storage.
- Add new users and features easily and cost-effectively.
- Get strong security working almost anywhere.
Benefits of Microsoft 365 for SMBs:
- Be more productive almost anywhere with real-time collaboration.
- Work with people almost anywhere using cloud-based Office apps.
- Stay in touch with videoconferencing, chat, and calling as well as email.
- Protect their business information with technology they can trust
- Help protect data against malware, unauthorized access, and accidental deletion using built-in safeguards.
- Safeguard user identities by enabling multi-factor authentication.
- Optimize cost and management with a single, secure solution for teamwork
- Replace standalone software with a single, fully-managed platform that includes Office apps and real-time collaboration including videoconferencing.
- Start with a plan that’s right for your business and add more capabilities simply and affordably as needed.
Meet your customers’ needs for:
Remote and mobile work. Businesses of all sizes are adapting to hybrid or remote work scenarios, and need a simple, secure way to work from almost anywhere.
Strong security. Cybercrime is on the rise, and small businesses need to know that their information will be protected whether people are working remotely or in the office.
Reduced costs and simple management. As businesses adjust to an uncertain economy and marketplace in a post-Covid-19 world, they need to work more efficiently without adding expensive, complicated technology.
Support for growth. Organizations need solutions that can extend easily and affordably as their business changes and grows.